Individual, community, institution or foundation
- for which the person register was established and
- has the right to determine the use of the person register
- has the legal duty of maintaining the register.
Data utilisation plan
Data utilisation plan refers to a research plan, project plan or similar plan.
The plan must detail
- the intended purpose of the data referred to in the permit application
- the controller and processors of the data
- the legal ground for the processing and
- the essential elements of data protection and data security related to the processing throughout the life-cycle of the data (data storage, erasure or archiving)