The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health has issued a payment decree for 2022 on charges for work carried out by Findata, the Finnish Social and Health Data Permit Authority.
With the new payment regulation, more payment categories are being added to data and amendment permits. To facilitate predictability, we will update the Pricing page as soon as possible with more information about the criteria applicable to the different payment categories.
The decree is valid from 1 January to 31 December 2022 and affects all data permit and data request decisions made during that period. The decree therefore also sets prices for applications that have been pending since 2021.
Findata’s permit and decision fees in 2022
- Data permits
- EUR 500 when the working time for processing the application is less than 7 hours
- EUR 1.000 when the working time for processing the application is 7–14 hours
- EUR 3.000 when the working time for processing the application is more than 14 hours
- EUR 3.000 when the applicant is established in a non-EU or non-EEA country
- Amendment permits
- EUR 250 for minor amendments or changes (extension and / or changes to processors)
- EUR 400 for other amendments or changes
- Data requests
- EUR 2.500
- A data permit and data request related to a thesis for an applicant who is domiciled in Finland or another EU or EEA country
- EUR 250
See the Payment Decree: Sosiaali- ja terveysministeriön asetukseen Sosiaali- ja terveysalan tietolupaviranomaisen suoritteiden maksullisuudesta (Finlex)
The documents related to the payment regulation are available publicly at: https://stm.fi/hanke?tunnus=STM102:00/2021