The Ministry of Social Affairs and Health has issued a payment decree for 2023 on charges for work carried out by Findata, the Finnish Social and Health Data Permit Authority.
With the new payment regulation, there are going to be increases in some charges.
The decree is valid from 1 January to 31 December 2023 and affects all data permit and data request decisions made during that period. The decree therefore also sets prices for applications that have been pending.
We will update the Pricing page with the new fees on Friday 30 December 2022.
Findata’s permit and decision fees in 2023
- Data permits
- EUR 600 when the working time for processing the application is less than 7 hours
- EUR 1.300 when the working time for processing the application is 7–14 hours
- EUR 3.000 when the working time for processing the application is more than 14 hours
- EUR 3.000 when the applicant is established in a non-EU or non-EEA country
- Amendment permits
- EUR 300 for minor amendments or changes (extension and / or changes to processors)
- EUR 400 for other amendments or changes
- Data request decision
- EUR 2.500
- A data permit and data request related to a thesis for an applicant who is domiciled in Finland or another EU or EEA country
- EUR 250
- Hourly based fee for data combining, pre-processing, pseudonymisation and/or anonymisation
- EUR 135
- Payment decree in Finnish: Sosiaali- ja terveysministeriön asetus Sosiaali- ja terveysalan tietolupaviranomaisen suoritteiden maksullisuudesta (PDF, 110 kb)
- Preparation documents available in Finnish at: https://stm.fi/hanke?tunnus=STM108:00/2022