All news and press releases
Adding data (e.g. new variables)
- An amendment for a data permit can only be applied if the data sources (e.g. registers) and the target group remain unchanged.
- Indicate in the table from which register or registers new data (e.g. variables) will be extracted.
- Define new variables using the extraction description form (download Word-file, 51,2 kb).
- Download and fill in the form according to the instructions. Contact the controllers directly and go through the extraction description with the controllers before submitting the application.
- Attach the completed extraction description forms in Word file format. The extraction description form is required in Word file format, as Findata or the controllers may have to make changes to it.
- Information on different registers and the data contents of the registers (variable names, descriptions of variables, time period extracted from the register, etc.) is available in the Data Resources Catalogue (aineistokatalogi.fi).