All news and press releases
Change to the personal data processors
- List the new people to whom you want to add the right to process data.
- Enter only the first name, last name and organisation of the processors (e.g. Alan Smithee, University of Helsinki).
- Use a semicolon (;) to separate individuals from each other (e.g. Person 1, Organisation; Person 2, Organisation; etc.)
- Attach non-disclosure agreements to the application from new persons who will be processing the data.
- Download the confidentiality agreement form:
- List the persons whose right to process the data is to be removed.
- List the persons who have been granted permission to process the data in previous data permits. These persons are not required to submit a non-disclosure agreement.